SharePoint 2010 introduced some more context-aware UI treats.
In case you need to write a new ASPX which you want to display as popup, or you just need it stripped down with less bells and whistles, just add a query string value to the URL references.
Same default.master, just that SP 2010 allows you to hide left navigation (quick launch), main menu, social widgets, welcome menu and top bar just by adding the Querystring parameter ?IsDlg=1 to the URL. Of course if there is already a base ?parameter on the URL you need to minimize, just add &IsDlg=1 to the end of the URL instead.
Incoming search terms:
- caml allitems aspx view filterfield1 filtervalue1
- how to particular ribbon bar remove in popup in sharepoint
- ribbon menu bar in sharepoint 2013 be removed?
- sharepoint 2013 remove top ribbon
- sharepoint 2013 welcome menu about me hidden
- sharepoint hide left menu and ribbon
Trackback from your site.